Emergency 24/7 Propane Services in Front Range, CO
If you need emergency service now, give us a call at (303) 549-5950. Global Propane Inc. is here for you 24/7. In the event of a breakdown, an emergency fuel situation, or a suspected propane leak, our customers can reach us at any time—even during weekends and holidays. Our customers can take advantage of this incredibly useful service in the event that a no-heat emergency event takes place in your Colorado home. We perform 24-hour emergency heating services for our customers with propane tanks and heating systems.
Propane Safety Tips
Propane has a long-standing history of safety. It is also highly regulated which helps support propane’s safety record. The NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) has set standards for propane use and storage. Propane is naturally odorless, colorless, and non-toxic, although a scent is added to detect if a leak has occurred.
What to do if you smell propane:
- NO FLAMES OR SPARKS. Immediately put out all smoking materials and other open flames. Do not operate lights, appliances, telephones, or cell phones. Flames or sparks from these sources can trigger an explosion or a fire.
- LEAVE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY. Get everyone out of the building or area where you suspect gas is leaking.
- SHUT OFF THE GAS. Turn off the main gas supply valve on your propane tank if it is safe to do so. To close the valve, turn it to the right (clockwise).
- REPORT THE LEAK. From a neighbor’s home or other nearby building away from the gas leak, call Global Propane Inc., or call 911 or your local fire department right away.
- DO NOT RETURN TO THE BUILDING OR AREA until your Global Propane Inc. tech, emergency responder, or qualified service technician determines that it is safe to do so.
- GET YOUR SYSTEM CHECKED. Before you attempt to use any of your propane appliances, our team must check your entire system to ensure that it is leak-free.
If you suspect a propane leak, please call our 24/7 emergency service line at (303) 549-5950.
Visit the page below to read our other propane safety tips.LEARN ABOUT PROPANE SAFETY